JAKARTA - Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) has a special trick, how he could gain success in business, to before finally entering into politics.
Kalla recently outspoken about the secret of her success. They were lucky to get a glimpse is a member of the Association of Indonesian Construction (Gapeksindo).
"I am 40 years old to be a businessman. I also just like you who are here. But there are three things I always remind my employees, namely BMW," said JK.
JK explain, BMW is not a German car brands. BMW was referring to is how the importance of considering the cost, quality and time. According to him, the cost and quality must be maintained and must be timely.
"By the way, my company can run 40 years until now," said JK. Another important thing is, how as an entrepreneur, anyone should maintain professionalism and trust.
"That which can be run. We do not want low quality bad price," he said. (Credits)
Comments
Post a Comment