KUALA LUMPUR --- Dr Mahathir insisted he had never steal government money, during his tenure as prime minister.
Mahathir said he never made a mistake during his tenure as prime minister. Asked in a forum about the error terbesarnta, Dr M reveals, that he never steal government money. "I still ask, what mistakes I made? I never steal government money. There's not much that I made. Please tell me what mistake," he said.
According to Dr. M, who accused him of practicing a lot of iron nails while commanding. But according to him, he retreated himself as prime minister, something that will not be done by a person who ruled with an iron fist or iron nails.
"I was accused of being an authoritarian. I do not. If I iron nails, I will not put the post of prime minister," he said.
"I can exult, flying here and there, all paid by the government," he added.
"So tell me where I was mistaken. I will be careful research and write about it," he told a forum in Cyberjaya, Saturday (04/04/2015).
Dr M admitted, many say the biggest mistake is to resign as prime minister. According to him, his actions were 100% correct. According to him, for a leader should not be too comfortable with his position, no matter how famous eulogy given by the community.
"During 2002, I think everything will be fine, finance, government, party, everything is okay, I could park myself. But I never thought what my successor," he said.
"So it was not a mistake, it's the right thing. Back off," said the prime minister of Malaysia's longest serving in the country's history.
According to Mahathir, compared with the administration of the late Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's former prime minister, Lee remained in the cabinet, it terhadi even after he resigned.
"Kuan Yew resigned, but still a senior minister and minister mentor ... (but) I do not want to go back, 22 years is enough," he said. According to him, he felt the most appropriate action is to ensure the security and there is no communal conflict in Malaysia.
Asked cause of Malaysia not be advanced as Singapore, he is easier to manage a small island nation. "No need to make a lot of highway. They are no problems of racism and they can put aside the issue of minority and do what they want. But here, we can not do so, we must face about minorities, the rights of the people and so on," he said.
"So there are some things that we do, but in Singapore do not have to. So we can say, government he (Lee) is easier than me," he said.

Comments
Post a Comment