GOLKAR CONFLICT -- Muladi: Decree of the Minister of Justice It Right

JAKARTA, IFN -- Minister of Justice and Human Rights Laoly Yasonna said he believed the decision was right about the decree against dualism Golkar. Its decision after asking the opinion of the Chief Justice of Muladi Party justifying his decision.

"I asked Muladi also about this. Professor Muladi says Pa Minister's decision is correct. Because this is a private conversation so I do not put out into the public. 'Prof Muladi actually how?' I asked, and answered 'Decree of the Minister is correct pa', "said Menkumham mimicked Muladi, Monday (06/4).

Laoly said it never gives a decision for the benefit of a party. He said that currently only awaiting the final decision of the administrative court trial. If the final decision of the administrative court winning Ical camp then he also will admit affirm Ical camp management.

"I try my best. It never occurred in me. We hope that the court took this decision due soon. I urge to unite management. Here there was no intention at all of everywhere. Facts juridical so," he said.

"If Golkar won munas Bali then for God's sake I will decide it as well. I're also close to Kahar, Aziz Syamsudin, etc. than there but my decision is limited legislation (must match the juridical fact)," he continued.

Yasonna judge that his decision was correct because it refers to the Court's ruling party containing that although there are two different views of the two parties but the court chamber view to win the Great camp is part of the verdict which was signed also by the four judges court party.

"No agreement is yes but that does not mean there is no decision. There are differences mp board members. Clincher sy read adlh that there are two judges mp 4 recommendation. Hence the decision to grant the request noble dictum. Decided and signed by all," he said

On the other hand, Yasonna appreciate administrative court ruling delaying the Decree. He said the decision is contained in the decree is still pending until final keputusn but not cancel the decree.

"Our country according to article 1, paragraph 3, the law of our country, so we respect the verdict. The intermediate decision establishes that he stop but he did not cancel. The verdict apply immediately. So the prevailing status quo," he said.

Comments