LONDON, IFN -- British girl, Shelby Clarke (19), has 250 stitches in her vagina because the wounds of a high-pressure spray fountain at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. As a result, he can not enjoy sex today and feel afraid to conceive and bear children.
Terrible incident that occurred in October 2009. When it was he, who was 14 years old, was visiting tourist beach with his best friend, Sarah.
At that time, they see the new fountain in the garden area of the beach. The name of the fountain, Spectacular Dancing Water Fountain. On the right, there is a water spray that shoot from the ground and into the air. Among the many fountains, the middle is the most powerful to have spray. The pressure can spray water up to 200 feet or 60 meters.
"There are many children who walk in that place, I and Sarah also. But I was exposed to spray it with a very strong," Shelby said as quoted by Metro, Friday (04/03/2015).
Immediately, there was blood everywhere. Shelby then transfer to the hotel to meet his mother. After the ambulance was delivered to the nearest hospital. He was operated on for nearly two hours and got 250 stitches either inside or outside of the genitals.
"I was horrified to see it. He was badly injured," said Mrs. Shelby, Karen.
The management also provide tens of thousands of pounds sterling as a form of apology and that the case was not brought into the realm of law. The funds are also included to pay for treatment in the future.
Now, Shelby already has a partner, Danny Lendon name. During intercourse, she still felt pain when having sex. She was scared when it will be spawned.
"I can enjoy sex, but not too often. I was initially concerned later Danny left and betrayed me," he said.
"But I was lucky because Danny is a patient man of understanding, and it made our relationship stronger," he added.
Shelby also hope the event will not be repeated. He also has asked the manager so that these events do not happen to anyone else.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Party told MailOnline that it has been tightened in the fountain. The manager will ensure that the safety situation in advance, just starting points of these fountains.
"Since then, the procedures were tightened to ensure no guests who get into the water fountain at the show," he said
Terrible incident that occurred in October 2009. When it was he, who was 14 years old, was visiting tourist beach with his best friend, Sarah.
At that time, they see the new fountain in the garden area of the beach. The name of the fountain, Spectacular Dancing Water Fountain. On the right, there is a water spray that shoot from the ground and into the air. Among the many fountains, the middle is the most powerful to have spray. The pressure can spray water up to 200 feet or 60 meters.
"There are many children who walk in that place, I and Sarah also. But I was exposed to spray it with a very strong," Shelby said as quoted by Metro, Friday (04/03/2015).
Immediately, there was blood everywhere. Shelby then transfer to the hotel to meet his mother. After the ambulance was delivered to the nearest hospital. He was operated on for nearly two hours and got 250 stitches either inside or outside of the genitals.
"I was horrified to see it. He was badly injured," said Mrs. Shelby, Karen.
The management also provide tens of thousands of pounds sterling as a form of apology and that the case was not brought into the realm of law. The funds are also included to pay for treatment in the future.
Now, Shelby already has a partner, Danny Lendon name. During intercourse, she still felt pain when having sex. She was scared when it will be spawned.
"I can enjoy sex, but not too often. I was initially concerned later Danny left and betrayed me," he said.
"But I was lucky because Danny is a patient man of understanding, and it made our relationship stronger," he added.
Shelby also hope the event will not be repeated. He also has asked the manager so that these events do not happen to anyone else.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Party told MailOnline that it has been tightened in the fountain. The manager will ensure that the safety situation in advance, just starting points of these fountains.
"Since then, the procedures were tightened to ensure no guests who get into the water fountain at the show," he said


Comments
Post a Comment