Rihanna (REUTERS/Stepahane Mahe) |
PUBLIC and fans usually assume a celebrity has a life interesting and not boring. Apparently, the singer Rihanna Diamonds claimed his very "boring" especially when you're not working.
Rihanna has a hobby of traveling around the world and gain new experiences. However, he insists his life is not always a luxury, especially when he is not working, she loves nothing more than to relax in front of the television.
Asked about the biggest misconception of the public perception of him, Rihanna said, "a lot of thought, I live the life exciting every time."
He added, it is true that he often travels out and do something. He also travel around the world and gain new experiences. "But when I go home, I just do something boring," he told femalefirst.
"I just wanted to lie down on the couch and watch TV," he added.
27-year-old singer said he would watch "anything", but will avoid frightening spectacle before she slept.
"I love the spectacle of a true story, although I know sometimes terrible, like movies, documentaries, and others," he said. "And when midnight came, I was just watching a cartoon because I do not want to be afraid," added the woman who has a facial moisturizing routine and remove makeup with a face wash to keep this appearance.
Comments
Post a Comment